Manpower will be appointed as ‘Customer Service Executive (Temporary), Call Center’ at The City Bank Limited. Interested applicants can apply until 11th April. Company name: The City Bank Limited.
Name of the Post: Customer Service Executive (Temporary), Call Center Educational Qualification: Graduate / Masters in any subject Skills: Communication skills in Bangla-English with computer office work Age: Under 30 years Salary: 15,000.
Job Description / Responsibility
- The primary responsibility of the role is to provide superior customer service to both internal and external customers of CBL and continuously strive to improve the level of service delivery. Other key responsibilities of the role include – answering incoming & outgoing calls from customers, answering inquiries and questions, handling complaints, troubleshooting problems and providing information.
- Handle customer queries, resolve complaints and provide relevant product information in an efficient, professional and positive manner.
- Ensure superior service level to all customers by effectively understanding the customers need a/query and responding to it in a professional and timely manner.
- Maintain proper documentation of complaint/request records.
4 years of Graduation/ Masters in any discipline from a reputed university.
- Age at most 30 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply.
- Good command in oral and written communication skills in Bangla and English.
- Very good computer skills.
- Problem-solving skills
Age: At most 30 year(s)